As a nursing student, you will have access to the student services available at your campus, including library services, writing services, math/stats tutoring services and student success workshops. Examples of additional services, depending on location, include counselling services, on-campus living, housing registries, child care, food services and recreation services.
Both Saskatchewan Polytechnic and the University of Regina offer support for persons with disabilities through their related offices. Designated staff will work with faculty and support services to assist in ensuring appropriate accommodations are in place.
We encourage you to contact the appropriate office as soon as possible, so that we may proceed on your behalf:
University of Regina: Centre for Student Accessibility 306-585-4631
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Regina Campus: Counselling Services 306-775-7436
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Saskatoon Campus, Idylwyld Dr.: Counselling Services 306-659-4050
- Swift Current
University of Regina – Centre for Student Accessibility: 306-585-4631
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic childcare facilities
- Awasis Child Care Cooperative and Wascana Daycare Cooperative at the University of Regina
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library Services
- University of Regina Library Services
- Great Plains College’s partnership with Swift Current Library
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Student Services
- University of Regina Student Success Centre
- Great Plains College Student Services