Graduates from other psychiatric nursing programs must meet the following high school and/or post-secondary admission requirements:
- Successful completion of the required high school admission courses, or post-secondary equivalent. GED will not be accepted in lieu of Grade 12.
- English Language Arts A30 *Note 1
- English Language Arts B30 *Note 1
- One of Foundations of Math 30 or Pre-Calculus 30 or Calculus 30 **Note 2
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 30
- A minimum UGPA of 65% in all post-secondary studies presented
*Note1: Applicants may substitute one of Francais Franksaskois A30/B30 or Francais Immersion 30 for English Language Arts A30 or B30. Applicants from Fransaskois and French Immersion programs may also substitute the equivalent subjects taught in French for those listed above.
**Note 2: Saskatchewan high school students can present math requirements under the new and/or former curriculums. The previous Saskatchewan mathematics courses of Math A30, Math B30 or Math C30 will be accepted
Additional Admission Requirements
- Official high school transcripts
- Failure to disclosed official transcripts from All post-secondary institutions attended. Failure to disclose attendance at another post-secondary institution may lead to cancellation of your application.
- Successful completion of a Psychiatric Nursing Diploma
- Proof of current Canadian practicing licensure
- Course outlines (Syllabus) for all nursing courses that have been completed. Course Description will not be accepted.
- Program Reference Form
Course Outlines (Syllabus)
Course outlines (Syllabus) must be submitted for all nursing courses that have been completed. Course Description will not be accepted. This will enable the program to determine where you ‘fit’ in the SCBScN program and whether space is available. Failure to submit course outlines may result in a delay in consideration of an application.
Course outlines (syllabus) must be submitted to:
SCBScN Program – Enrolment Services
Administration Humanities Building, Room 108
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
Comments are closed for this post.