Applicants who have attempted 15 or more credit hours of approved post-secondary education must meet the following criteria:
• Successful completion of the required high school courses (listed below) or a post-secondary equivalent. GED will not be accepted in lieu of Grade 12.
• A minimum of 65% UGPA on ALL post-secondary studies presented.
• English Language Arts A30 * See note 1
• English Language Arts B30 * See note 1
• One of Foundations of Math 30 or Pre-Calculus 30 or Calculus 30 ** See note 2
• Biology 30
• Chemistry 30
*Note 1: Applicants may substitute one of Francais Fransaskois A30/B30 or Francais Immersion 30 for English Language Arts A30 or B30. Applicants from Fransaskois and French Immersion programs may also substitute the equivalent subjects taught in French for those listed above.
**Note 2: Saskatchewan high school students can present math requirements under the new and/or former curriculums. The previous Saskatchewan mathematics courses of Math A30, Math B30 or Math C30 will be accepted.
If prerequisites were completed at the high school level, a high school transcript must be provided in addition to all post-secondary transcripts. An official transcript must be submitted directly from the institution(s) to Saskatchewan Polytechnic by March 1. For detailed information: http://saskpolytech.ca/admissions/resources/high-school-and-post-secondary-transcripts.aspx
Official transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions attended must be submitted directly from the institution to Saskatchewan Polytechnic even if fewer than 15 credit hours are completed. Failure to disclose attendance at another post-secondary institution may lead to cancellation of application.
Admission to the SCBScN program is competitive, therefore only students with the highest admission average will be selected.