Internationally Educated Nurses

By sasknursing,

  Filed under: Upperyear
  Comments: Comments Off on Internationally Educated Nurses

If you are an internationally educated nurse who does not have a current Canadian practicing license (i.e. LPN, RPN, RN, etc.), you cannot apply to the SCBScN program through the Upper Year admission category. International educated and licenced registered nurses who have been educated outside Canada and have never licenced as a registered nurse in Canada should contact the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association regarding requirements for licensure in Saskatchewan.

Comments are closed for this post.